IS006A 60 KW Induction Power Supply
The Thermo International IS006 induction power supply was designed and built drawing on well over a combined 100 years of field experience with a vast range of Induction Power Supplies. This allows Thermo International the ability to leverage its knowledge base creating an extremely versatile system designed to work together. The Power supply can reach electrical efficiency ratings of over 95% combined with the advanced cooling path it reduces the total amount of water needed to cool the entire system. The output Coaxial cable has been designed to flow enough water for the highest Kilowatt load applications while maintaining its inherent safety. The Addition of the electrically insulated Rubber Boot makes the system versatile, portable and Ideal for bolt heating.
- 60 Kilowatt power supply
- 2-12 kHz output
- 380-575 volt 3 Phase (Not Phase Sensitive) input
- 380-575 with optional automated Switcher board
- 4GPM @35PSI Water Requirement
- 40” High, 45” Long, 21.5” Wide
- Approximately 650 Pounds
- All Aluminum TIG welded 6061 frame
- Upgradeable PLC based interface
- HMI Display (Human Machine Interface)
- Password Protected fault History
- Inverter Block Design making field repairs simpler
- Ground Fault System Standard
- On board diagnostics eliminating the need for technicians to measure live voltages in the field
- MIL Spec E Stop
- Custom Designed Tappable Isolation Transformer to allow load tuning
- Isolated Capacitor Towers to allow load tuning
- Built in booster pump
- Front mounted Coaxial cable
- Front Mounted On, Off, Emergency Stop, Power level control and Breakers
- Front mounted Remote on off connector
- Remote on off pendant
- Offset Coax terminations eliminating the need for short flexible leads
- Rear Mounted Power inlet trough designed to take 6AWG to 500 MCM cable
- Rear Mounted Water inlet and outlet utilizing Quick disconnect fittings
- Stainless steel front and rear panel
- Aluminum diamond plate exterior
- Front Swivel castors for easy movement
- Large rear wheels for easy movement over industrial floor grating
- Optional Wi-Fi and Smart phone connect as a backup display.
The operator screen and the Process data screen are 2 of 10 basic screens for multiple sections and data logging of the machine and its functions. A key feature is the process data monitoring in real time. This allows an unskilled operator to relay vital voltages without actually being required to open a machine and measure in excess of 670 volts DC.
Other notable screens are the “Distance Screen” that displays only the output power level and if the machine is running or in a fault condition. This screen is meant to be used during bolt heating where the operator is up to 30 foot away from the display.
An additional screen covers the water temperature, flow and pressure switches within the machine. These can be bypassed on the screen with the use of a passcode. The operator no longer needs to enter the cabinet for basic trouble shooting or repairs.
Thermo International also offers many accessories for the machine. These include coaxial cables, Thermo Flex induction leads in 3 sizes, bolt heating inductors, custom coils, field and master repair kits, remote pendants, temperature profilers, fitting accessory kits and more to suit any client’s needs. All of these components are built in house in our Flanders NJ facility.
Machines can be purchased individually or in ready to use packages, the full package includes the Machine, Coaxial Cable, Fitting Accessory Kit, Water Hoses, Thermo-Flex Cable, 12 Wands, Inline Valve, Remote Stop Start Pendant and Manifold.
Contact Thermo International for current pricing
95 Bartley Flanders Road
Flanders, NJ, 07836
Ph# 973 970 9500